Like many of you, we are monitoring news about the Coronavirus coming from the Center for Disease Control and our respective local agencies. We want you to know that the Center for Musical Arts is taking the necessary precautions to keep our school as clean and germ free as possible:
- Installing hand sanitizer stations throughout the building,
- Providing sanitizing wipes for use in building spaces,
- Providing sanitizing hand soaps in bathrooms,
- And, daily sanitization of common surfaces such as shared instruments, doorknobs, counter tops, bathroom and kitchen surfaces, light switches, etc.
We ask that you please join us in our efforts to maintain a clean environment by:
- Washing hands frequently,
- Sanitizing or washing hands upon entering the building,
- Staying home if you or a member of your immediate family is ill.
We are specifically asking staff, faculty and students not to come into the building if they are displaying cold or flu symptoms. Given this request, we will be extremely flexible about our absence and rescheduling policies. Please continue to communicate with the front office staff about absences. In the event of students or teachers needing to stay at home for an extended period, we are working towards the capability of delivering private lessons online as an available option.
Please continue to look for updates and alerts via email. We will also post updates to this page. In the meantime, we intend to keep the music playing and while continuing to take the preventative measures listed above. We sincerely appreciate your attention and adherence to these requests as well, thank you!