If you are a new student, fill out our new student interest form. If you are a current student, we’d like to be sure you’re enrolled in lessons for the fall.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Fall 2022 priority enrollment deadline is July 8. After July 8 you are still welcome to enroll, but we will also be offering open time slots to new students, so register early for the most flexibility in scheduling
- The Fall 2022 term runs August 22-December 17; see the full academic calendar at our Student Info Center
Key changes to policies and prices:
- New, starting this fall: students are allowed one missed lesson per term, which will be added as a credit on your account following the absence. For a missed lesson to be credited, the student must provide 24-hour notice to both their teacher and the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more >
- We are offering two options for signing up for individual lessons. #1 is regular weekly lessons, and #2 is new “flex lessons” (formerly “a la carte”) that students can schedule no less than one week in advance. These flex lessons allow students a more flexible option in the event that they know they will have to miss more than one lesson. Learn more >
- Weekly lesson students can now enroll for the entire school year, August through May. This allows students to keep their regular weekly time slot for the full school year.
- The price of individual and group lessons is changing. Learn more >
- The per-term registration fee is now $25 for the first student and $5 for each additional family member, per term. Learn more >
To enroll for music lessons for the fall term, please:
- Review your teacher’s fall schedule here.
- Compare your schedule to your teacher’s.
- Complete our enrollment form by July 8 for priority access to scheduling.
We will be in touch to confirm your schedule once the priority deadline has passed. We will work to honor your request on a first-come, first-served basis.
You are still welcome to complete the form after July 8, but we will also be offering open time slots to new students at that time. If you have any questions about the fall term, please reach out to email@example.com or schedule an appointment.