We’re looking forward to the spring term, especially because we have a new, streamlined re-enrollment process. See Spring 2022 Re-Enrollment Begins TODAY! for details.
Here is what you need to know:
- Re-enrollment begins November 1. Current students will receive an email on Nov. 1 with details on how to re-enroll for the Spring 2022 term
- The Spring 2022 re-enrollment priority deadline is November 15; your $10 registration fee (per student) will be waived during this time!
- A $50 deposit is required to hold your place for the next term. These funds will be applied to your tuition charges.
- The last day for you to re-enroll without losing your lesson spot is December 3; if you have not confirmed your lesson spot by then, your lesson reservation will be automatically canceled and it may be offered to another student
- Remember: changes to your lesson dates and times must go through the Registrar, not through your individual faculty member
- If you receive tuition assistance, we ask you to re-apply each term; you can find the form here
We value every one of our students, and we hope to see you at the Center for Musical Arts for our next term. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Student Services Office.