Student re-enrollment for our Spring 2022 term is now open. We’d like to make it as easy as possible for your lessons to continue. If you follow these simple steps, you’ll be able to keep your current day/time for lessons, request a change, or discontinue your lessons.
First, we have rolled your lessons over to the Spring 2022 term. You should have received an email message giving you specific details for your individual account.
Next, choose one of these options:
If you wish to secure this same schedule for the next term, you may pay a deposit or the full amount through the link in your email. If you make your deposit by November 15, we will waive the $10 registration fee per student. By paying this invoice, you agree that you have read our Policies as described on our website and agree to abide by them.
If you need to make changes to your registration (day, time, instructor, etc.), please pay the deposit, as noted above, to reserve your place in line, then:
- Log into your account with your email address and password
- Select “My Activities” on the left-hand side
- On the right side of your schedule, select “request a change”
- Scroll down to the text box, type your change request, and click “Submit”
- The Registrar will respond after December 6 with some options for your requested changes
If you wish to discontinue/cancel your lessons, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to re-enroll at any time, but we will not be able to guarantee your current date, time, instructor, etc.
Finally, we have two reminders:
- The Spring 2022 final re-enrollment deadline is December 3; if you have not confirmed your lesson spot by then, your lesson reservation will be automatically canceled and it may be offered to another student. If you have any extenuating circumstances or are still waiting for other schedules in order to confirm your lessons, please pay your deposit and let us know. We are happy to make a special accommodation for you if possible. You are important to us.
- Remember: if you wish to make any changes to your lessons, you must pay the deposit and those changes must go through your online portal, not through your instructor.
We look forward to seeing you for our next term. If you have any questions, please stop into the Student Services Office or email us at email@example.com.
P.S. If you are looking for information on the re-enrollment process/registration, COVID protocols, FAQs, and more, visit our new Student Info Center: https://centerformusicalarts.org/student-info-center/