If you are a new student, fill out our new student interest form.
If you are a current student, we’d like to be sure you’re enrolled in lessons for the summer. Our summer session works differently than our fall and spring terms. We offer a fair amount of flexibility, which allows you to continue taking lessons in the summer even with vacations and other schedule changes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- If you are taking music lessons, you sign up for just the weeks that you are available. Make-up lessons are not offered in the summer for this reason.
- Teachers’ schedules may be different for the summer, so it is possible that your usual fall or spring lesson time may not be available or your teacher may have daytime availability.
- As a current student, you receive priority access to the summer schedule. Respond soon — the calendar fills up quickly!
To re-enroll for the summer term, please:
- Review your teacher’s summer schedule here.
- Compare your schedule to your teacher’s.
- Complete our summer re-enrollment form by April 22 for priority access to scheduling.
- Once you let us know your preferred days and times (through the enrollment form), we will be in touch to confirm your schedule. We will work to honor your request on a first-come-first-served basis.
You are still welcome to complete the form after April 22, but we will also be offering open time slots to new students at that time. If you have any questions about the summer term, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment.