Individual and Group Music Lessons
Have you always wanted to play the piano? Do you miss the clarinet you haven’t touched since high school? Do you yearn to be the guy who busts out a ukulele at parties? Our exceptional faculty offer many flexible options to help you make all of your music dreams come true.
Sound like the right fit?
How do lessons work?
- Lessons are available on all instruments and voice.
- Lessons are 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes in length and provide one-on-one instruction by expert faculty members.
- Students (at any level) can participate in recitals each term if they wish.
- Enrollment is by term, but lessons can be started at any time during the year and prorated for the rest of the term.
- Lessons are weekly, unless you choose the À La Carte option. For a slightly higher fee, you may choose a customized music lesson schedule.
- Two to four students may opt to take music lessons together to enhance learning and save on cost.
How are lessons priced?
How do I enroll?
To enroll in music lessons, please complete our New Student Interest Form and our registrar will work with you to find just the right fit.
We offer music lessons in all instruments, including:
- Violin, viola, cello, bass
- Guitar, ukulele, mandolin, banjo
- Flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, saxophone
- Trombone, trumpet, tuba, French horn
While these are our most common requests, we can match you with a talented instructor for any instrument you can imagine, including Native American flute, hammered dulcimer, accordion, handpan, and the Electronic Wind Instrument. Just ask! Our faculty also teaches:
- Composition and songwriting
- Music theory
- Music therapy
- Early music
- And more!