- This event has passed.
Vitalant Blood Drive
March 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
One event on July 12, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on November 21, 2022 at 10:00 am
Center for Musical Arts & Vitalant Blood Drive
This blood drive takes place at the Center for Musical Arts.
From our partners at Vitalant: Blood donation is a critical and necessary health care activity. It is vital we keep our blood supply strong. Blood has a short shelf life and must be continually replenished. Because of you, life doesn’t have to stop. #VitalToLife Join us in saving lives through blood donation. Together, we can fight this!
VITALANT COVID PROTOCOL
- Vitalant continues to follow CDC and OSHA guidance when determining our COVID-19 safety policies.
- The CDC’s latest guidance on July 27 recommends masks for vaccinated individuals indoors in high-risk areas as well as for those unvaccinated and, like other blood services providers, Vitalant made the decision to eliminate the guess work, err on the side of safety and require masks for everyone at this time.
- Vitalant will continue to have masks available for those who need one.
The safety of donors, patients, staff and our volunteers is Vitalant’s top priority. Vitalant continues to follow other rigorous safety and cleaning protocols, including:
- Observing social distancing guidelines where possible.
- Wearing gloves and changing/sanitizing them between donors.
- Staff members washing their hands frequently, before and after any donor contact and after removing gloves.
- Wiping down donor-touched and other high-touch areas often and after every collection.
- Requiring staff members to diligently monitor for symptoms, stay home when they are ill or suspect illness.