Guitar Lessons for Beginners
Are you curious about the guitar, but have never played? At the Center for Musical Arts, we love working with students of all skill levels, including those just beginning their musical journeys. Starting out with professional guidance can prevent bad habits before they even start!
Guitar Lessons for Intermediate Players
Maybe you had guitar lessons long ago, or are picking up the guitar as a second instrument or a hobby. We’ll help you get to the next stage by building a solid technical foundation and exploring new ways to be creative, no matter what level you’re starting from.
Advanced Guitar Lessons
Ready to take your musicianship to the next level? Our instructors are here to help you build your strumming and finger technique, improve coordination, and dive deeper into artistic expression and ear training. (We also offer classes on topics such as songwriting, composition, jazz, improvisation, and more!)
How do music lessons work?
- Lessons are available on all instruments and voice.
- Lessons are 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes in length and provide one-on-one instruction by expert faculty members.
- Students (at any level) can participate in recitals each term if they wish.
- Enrollment is by term, but lessons can be started at any time during the year and prorated for the rest of the term.
- Lessons are weekly, unless you choose the À La Carte option. For a slightly higher fee, you may choose a customized lesson schedule.
- Two to four students may opt to take lessons together to enhance learning and save on cost.
How are music lessons priced?
How do I enroll?
To enroll, please complete our New Student Interest Form and our registrar will work with you to find just the right fit.