Violin Lessons for Beginners
Violin Lessons for Intermediate Players
Advanced Violin Lessons
Violin Lessons FAQ
How do lessons work?
- Lessons are available on all instruments and voice.
- Lessons are 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes in length and provide one-on-one instruction by expert faculty members.
- Students (at any level) can participate in recitals each term if they wish.
- Enrollment is by term, but lessons can be started at any time during the year and prorated for the rest of the term.
- Lessons are weekly, unless you choose the À La Carte option. For a slightly higher fee, you may choose a customized music lesson schedule.
- Two to four students may opt to take music lessons together to enhance learning and save on cost.
How are lessons priced?
How do I enroll?
To enroll in music lessons, please complete our New Student Interest Form and our registrar will work with you to find just the right fit.
How to Take Violin Lessons with the Center for Musical Arts
Our Violin Teachers
Read a blog post by Lindsie Katz on How to Prepare for Your First Violin Lessons.