We appreciate your interest in supporting the Center for Musical Arts through a business sponsorship!
By aligning with our nonprofit organization, you are increasing awareness of your brand to the Center’s audience throughout Boulder County and beyond. A Business Sponsorship provides value above and beyond the sponsor’s investment.
Your level of sponsorship will be customized to include the best possible visibility and marketing opportunities for your business across both sides of our organization. (In 2009, the Center for Musical Arts merged with the Colorado Music Festival, forming a one-of-a-kind organization which bridges music education and world-class performance. It’s the best of both worlds, both for us and for our sponsors!) As we continue to provide excellence in music performance and education, you can be confident we will continue to connect people with your company.
As a Business Sponsor, you will:
- Support excellence in music performance and education
- Enrich the quality of cultural life in our community
- Invest in our excellent programs and in your business profile
- Increase the awareness of your business as a leader in the community
The Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts provides your company with high impact exposure and benefits, including:
- Customized concert and/or event sponsorship
- Marketing and visibility customized to fit the marketing goals of your company
- Year-round impressions to deliver your brand across various media
- Benefit of connecting you with socially aware and well-educated patrons, donors, student families and our strong community relationships
To join our many outstanding business sponsors and learn more about how a customized sponsorship with Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts can benefit your business profile, please contact Louise Christopher, Corporate & Major Gift Associate, email@example.com or call our development office at 303-665-0599 x106.
Thank You for Supporting our Sponsors
Harlan E. and Lois J. Anderson Family Foundation
Kohl’s Cares – Associates in Action
The Maihaugen Foundation, Inc
Paul’s Coffee & Tea