Ukulele Lessons for Beginners
Are you curious about the ukulele, but have never played? At the Center for Musical Arts, we love working with students of all skill levels, including those just beginning their musical journeys. Starting out with professional guidance can prevent bad habits before they even start!
Ukulele Lessons for Intermediate Players
Maybe you had ukulele lessons long ago, or are picking up the ukulele as a second instrument or a hobby. We’ll help you get to the next stage by building a solid technical foundation and exploring new ways to be creative, no matter what level you’re starting from.
Advanced Ukulele Lessons
Ready to take your musicianship to the next level? Our instructors are here to help you improve your strumming patterns, chord progressions, and dive deeper into artistic expression and ear training. (We also offer classes on topics such as songwriting, composition, jazz, improvisation, and more!)
Ukulele Lessons FAQ
How do lessons work?
- Lessons are available on all instruments and voice.
- Lessons are 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes in length and provide one-on-one instruction by expert faculty members.
- Students (at any level) can participate in recitals each term if they wish.
- Enrollment is by term, but lessons can be started at any time during the year and prorated for the rest of the term.
- Lessons are weekly, unless you choose the À La Carte option. For a slightly higher fee, you may choose a customized music lesson schedule.
- Two to four students may opt to take music lessons together to enhance learning and save on cost.
How are lessons priced?
How do I enroll?
To enroll in music lessons, please complete our New Student Interest Form and our registrar will work with you to find just the right fit.
How to Take Ukulele Lessons with the Center for Musical Arts
Everything starts with our New Student Interest Form. From there, our friendly registrar will help connect you to the faculty member that best fits your skill level, interests, and more.